Thursday, November 27, 2008

nearly had a smoke...

ahhh..what a night!
Went clubbing with a few friends last night (K, Thi and JEssica!) and it was FANTABULOUS!!!!!
Was soooooo much fun haha and thanks to jessica..i got pretty drunk ^^
a corona, 2 shots of absienth (however u spell it) and a shot of some 70% alcohol drink..damn that drink was like eating a tablespoon of wasabi!!!!
But yea..haha soomuch fun! awesome music as well and just hot guys everywhere XD
but didint hook up..again.. =.=
maybe i really need to be brave and go talk to people..hmm..ahh! too shy ><"

I NEARLY had a smoke last night! i was off my face and my friend got me to hold his ciggy for him..and i felt like taking a puff!!! but i decided not to cos ciggy are bad! ^^ but yea proud of myself for able to resist it and stay true to my ground =D *give khuong a hug* haha

Next thursday im gonna have my bday celebration and im going to this club again!! AND IM GONNA HAVE ALOT OF MONEY SO TONS OF ALCOHOL FOR KHUONG!!! WOOOT!!! and im planning..that should be the night i go talk to people hehehe AHHH MUST HAVE COURAGE!!!! MUST GRAB GUYS BY THEIR BALLS!!! (thanks nick ;) )
so yea come along if u guys wanna see me hittting on guys and getting rejected hahha XD

oh oh talking about birthday, my gorgeous fag hags (steph and thi) bought me a few top from FCUK and FUCK! they are hot haha i lvoe them sooooo much!!! they make me look manly too ;) muhahha (i think) haha well not manly manly but not poofy and girly haha

talking about manly..im becoming so..manly these days =D like last night i was taking care of my friend and holding her..damn i felt like such a man haha now i just need to find a boy to hold haha
cos i dont do girls!!!! *the sound of girls' hearts brekaing all around the world* hahah jk =p

ok thats it for now.. BYE!

p.s. Britney's new song, amnesia is pretty awesome
p.s.s. jessica mauboy new album is fantabulous
p.s.s.s ive been talking to a cute guy =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What club mister?